Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Wow... i suck at blogging...seriously

So...  I am seriously so bad at blogging! You wanna know just how bad i am... i forgot my user name AND password to get on this stupid blog thing... I have it written down so hopefully that won't happen again.

Things have been pretty awesome lately.

First thing first... I am done school.

Secondly... i finished the hunger trilogy

Thirdly...we are getting air conditioning

Fourthly....Only 6 weeks left until we met our little fellow!!

Seriously though, things are going exceptionally well. I have managed to make it through pregnancy without any complications or health problems (TOUCH WOOD). I have actually really enjoyed being pregnant, (minus the occasional back pain- which seems to have gone away) I have been extremely lucky and this little guy is just so fun to carry around all day. He wiggles and squirms ALL day long and i love it- although he has been having the hiccups a lot recently (pretty sure that has something to do with doug watching play-off basketball/hockey and screaming at the television!!)

To be honest, being done school is REALLY weird. My brain has completely gone into shock. So much so that i finished the 2nd and 3rd hunger games book in a week and a half. Now i am on the hunt for a new book to read!

Somehow every year i completely forget just how painfully warm our house is in the summer...its disgustingly warm!! So, we figured this year would be the year to get A/C in because i really don't fancy being home all day with a new baby baking in my living room... not a nice vision. Needless to say i am very excited!!!

We are on the count down to met our baby... I am becoming very impatient but I have been told to put those feelings to rest because when he is here it will go past WAY to fast so i am trying to just relax and get things ready for the lil dude. We have his nursery pretty much ready- just finishing up his crib bedding and a few other things...I will be sure to post some pictures when it is complete! i LOVE IT!!!!

Jamesy boy will be here in approx 4 weeks and i have never been so excited to see him! He is the best little helper in the world and he is the best company in the world! He is so easy going and just wants to help out- so i have a list of jobs waiting for him which i am sure he will be more than willing to do for me because he is so AWESOME! THEN...my parents arrive in approx 8 weeks and needless to say i am ecstatic for them to arrive and met the baby and enjoy some much needed time with them- oh how i miss them- Must admit- it is going to be hard not having mama bear here for the first little while...but that will just make me appreciate her even more when she is here. Thank goodness for Skype!

Bob is still being awesome... he is such a good dog. I think he knows something is going on because i haven't been as good at taking him on walks- don't get me wrong he goes on them but they are definitely not as long as they should be. James will be bob bests friend when he arrives because he LOVES to walk and bob loves James- perfect match!

Well... must dash.. my big fat gypsy wedding is on!!!

Later friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment